Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please.....

There is just one thing I would like to say one thing
  Before i close my eye and walk away...
There is just one thing I would like to say one thing
  Before is Iam far away from you
There is just one thing I would like to say one thing 
  Before i go into ashes
There is just one thing I would like to say one thing
  Before Iam nomore for anyone

Please dont forget me
Please dont regret me
Please dont hate me
Please dont doubt me
Please dont forget to remember me

Because I dont love anyone as I loved you
I dont remember anyony as i adored you
I kill myself to miss you in my life
Love you more than ever when  i fell in love
dono why i cry when you are happy on someones arms
dono why i love you blind
I know i wont get the warmth of you hugs
I know i wont get those kisses that drives me out
And days will go in pain from time till now


There is just one thing I would like to say one thing ........... Even if you dont think me please dont try to forget me love ................................



No comments:

Post a Comment