Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Email to god

I doubt on your existence ... People say ur great but no one knows how selfish you are .. You send some one gifted never bothering about the many in tears . Gifting the gifted and betraying  the needed is your hobby. Always choose someone to play by breaking their inner confidence and expecting to potray you for your inner happiness . Dont expect me to do it u greedy fellow . You stay in heaven to see me cry? I knew if your heaven is heavenly then no one will dare to live here in this hell and they would have queued up . People are ignorant to accept the truth that Earth is hell and you are the king. You took my Happiness, Pride, Love and peacefulness. Made me cry feel bad . You did not win unless Iam dead  .... You are a big DASH Mr GOD.

                                                                                                                   Yours Lovingly 
                                                                                                                    Looser Kesh 

2 comments:

  1. kesh its so touchin...brought tears in my eyes :( :( kudos 2 ur lit man!!!n dw ul b outta dis very soon trust me ...

    ReplyDelete